While we have all been at home, staying safe, the Capital Campaign Projects Committee has been doing plenty of work behind-the-scenes to keep us on track - verifying capital campaign pledge payments received and bills paid, as well as allocating remaining funds.
- The Master Capital Campaign Projects List was updated with remaining priorities and budgets, and is ready for Church Council review and approval,
- Hamilton jumpstarted a group of members to explore a new Altar Cross design for our Sanctuary Altar,
- A key card entry system has been installed at the church entrances, as well as extra security at the Church Office door and the installation of a panic button at the Angel desk,
- Surveying work for the parking lot paving project has been completed and the design is ongoing,
- The Telling Our Story Commission has appointed a project leader and subgroup to develop a new Federated Church brand and building signage. They anticipate retiring the current brand, lovingly developed in 2013, by the next annual meeting,
- New carpeting has been chosen for the 1st floor Church Office hallway and Education Wing stairwell that complements our lobby carpet, and
- Various Sanctuary blinds possibilities are being researched.
In addition, while not a capital campaign project, work is proceeding to get 102 Bell ready for leasing. We are so thankful that Keith Mast, Becky Gruss, Janis Stefanchik, and Laura Taylor, as well as the Properties Committee and Church staff, have been willing to keep the show going during these unprecedented times.
Thanks be to God!