A special offer to help yourself and the Rejoice & Renew Capital Campaign.
Did you miss out on the Daniel Plan or wish you still had support to continue? Do you need that extra nudge to keep moving in the right direction for your health? This won’t be a repeat of the Daniel Plan, but will incorporate some of the same principles of a healthy lifestyle presented in the DP: food, faith, friends, fitness, focus.
Facilitated by Polly Manke, Certified Holistic Health Coach, you will:
· Have the support of community and an accountability buddy
· Learn tips, tricks, and recipes to sail through the holidays on track
· Tune in to which foods are supporting you and which foods aren’t
· Learn a perspective on food as medicine
· Align your goals with your actions
· Nourish Body Mind & Spirit
· Renew the mind, address the stress
Polly has had success in dealing with her own autoimmune condition thru healing foods. Her specialty is in reducing inflammation, pain, anxiety, stress, and fatigue through diet.
The group will meet on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month from 10:30 am to noon in Bell Street Room 350.
October 23 (4th Monday), November 6 & 20, December 4 & 18, January 8 & 22 (2nd & 4th Mondays), February 5 & 19, March 5 & 19, April 2. (Make up date if needed on April 16)
Suggested donation: $500 per person. Group size: Min. 6, Max. 10 people.
Polly will be in Fellowship Hall between the services on October 15 and 22 to answer questions.
Contact Polly at email@example.com. Deadline to register is October 22.